how is your future kid look like?

Posted on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM

There is a website that allows you upload your photo, then upload your bf/gf's photo, then click Morp child, then the website will create a baby photo that mixed up your face and your bf/gf's face. It is funny. lol. I wish to have a wife whose nose is very tall, so that my baby will look very handsome or pretty. Haha.

here is the website : http://www.morphthing.com/morph

Anyway, below is the pictures sample :


And, below is the picture that my son look like if my wife is Britney Spears. Haha... :

0 comments

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading my post above.




Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Plurk - My Daily Activities

Chatting box

Donate

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.